Whats to come in 2018?
(Photo: New years day in Melbourne, Australia. By OneratDylan)
2017 was a big year here at Onerat, we received our certificate of registration as a company on the 4th of January 2017.
- We had our graduation ceremony's for college (although finished study in 2016).
- Started Jamingtons Game Jam and Hosted four events
- Made our Discord server public and were verified as an official channel
- Exhibited Elden: Path of the Forgotten at PAX Aus / Lan-Slide / Conquest and the Arcade Open Day (https://www.elden.com.au/).
- Started working from the collaborative developer space in Melbourne The Arcade, thanks to Ken Wong and Studio Mountains (http://thearcade.melbourne/).
Dylan has started doing development streams on Twitch, in the last stream he designed and animated the eldritch worm (seen above).
Follow us at https://www.twitch.tv/oneratgames to get notified about streams.
Thank you for joining us on this journey so far! lets make 2018 big!
Leave a Reply.